Why does the ocean matter, and what should we do to keep it clean?
As we get set to launch our new product range, which is made from 100% ocean bound plastics, Ulu Founder - Ben Ridding - was a guest on the Sustainability Champion's podcast.
Featuring as part of the channels Series 2 - Ben discussed with Host, Daniel Hartz, a range of topics:
- Ulu and our journey so far.
- Ulu's commitment to sustainability.
- The problems of 'greenwashing' - or falsely adverting a brand as sustainable.
- What does 'Ocean-bound plastics' actually mean and why is this so significant that our products will be made form this material.
- Conversation around our new product-range.
- What's next for Ulu in 2023.
If you are interested in listening to this interview, simply use the link below:
Episode: Click here.
If you have any questions following this interview for our team - you can contact us by emailing: email@example.com